Craving sugar and trying to stick to your Keto diet? If you love coffee why not try and make these fat bombs. They are great for a busy routine and these Keto fat bombs are a simple and easy sweet keto snack to make.
Sometimes it can be hard to know what to eat as a treat when follwoing a Keto diet, these fat bombs work well as a tasty treat or sweet keto snack.
In this recipe, I’ll show you how to create a fat bomb that is actually enjoyable to eat and doesn‘t just taste like butter or coconut.
These Fat Bombs are and easy to make, Keto-friendly and a no-bake treat made with just a few ingredients, in fact i’m sure you will be surprised just how quick these are to make!
Super rich and tasty they are the perfect afternoon treat or quick and satisfying Keto dessert.
Ingredients for Keto Coffee Fat Bombs
1/2 cup full fat cream cheese (softened)
1 tablespoon Swerve Sugar
2/3 cup fine almond flour
1 tablespoon instant coffee
How to make coffee keto fat bombs
Weigh out all your ingredients as listed above.
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients with a food mixer or hand mixer until combined well.
Using a small scoop or ice cream scoop, make 9 fat bombs and place each one onto your parchment paper lined pan.
Pop your coffee fat bombs in the freezer and Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
You can then enjoy eating them straight away or alternatively you can place them in a sealed container in the fridge (they should keep for around 5 days) or freeze them for up to a month.
- ? cup full fat cream cheese (softened)?
- 1 tablespoon Swerve Sugar?
- 2/3 cup fine almond flour?
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee?
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.?
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients until combined well.?
- Using a small scoop, make 9 fat bombs and place on parchment paper lined pan.?
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes, then enjoy.?
- Place in sealed container and fridge or freeze.