We all have our own pH scale, whether it be closer to 0 which is more acidic, or close to 14 which is alkaline. 7 is neutral, so if you?re at that pH level then you?re completely healthy.
This alkaline diet is rich in alkaline foods to balance the pH levels within our body, whereas most diets seen today are high in acidic foods that promote disease and inflammation.
There are basic rules:
Consume vegetables, most fruits, tofu, peas, soybeans, legumes, beans, some nuts and seeds and healthy fats such as coconut oil, olive oil, and flaxseed oil.
Here is a list of alkaline musts:
While eating these high alkaline foods, you should avoid any processed foods, alcohol, sugar, eggs, dairy, meat, most grains, caffeine, soy, safflower, sunflower oils, hydrogenated oil, processed corn, and margarine.
Follow this alkaline diet meal plan to significantly boost your health overall. If you?re worried about your meals being bland, don?t worry, these meals are very tasty!
The 7-day alkaline diet plan including some Alkaline diet recipes
- Breakfast: Chia and strawberry quinoa
- Snack: An orange
- Lunch: Sweet and savory salad
- Snack: ? cup of toasted nuts and dried fruits
- Dinner: Simple green salad with olive oil and apple cider vinegar, 3-4 oz. Roasted chicken with roasted sweet potatoes and parsnips.
- Breakfast: Vegan apple parfait
- Snack: 1 pear
- Lunch: Savory Avocado wraps and white bean stew
- Snack: 1 handful of toasted pumpkin seeds
- Dinner: Simple cucumber salad with olive oil and apple cider vinegar. 3-4 oz. Roasted chicken with roasted Brussel sprouts and red peppers.
- Breakfast: Berry purple smoothie
- Snack: 1 mango
- Lunch: Aslan sesame dressing and noodles
- Snack: A handful of dried apricot
- Dinner: 4 oz. Oven-roasted salmon, ? baked sweet potato, curried beets, and greens.
- Breakfast: Apple and Almond butter oats
- Snack: 1 banana
- Lunch: Green goddess bowl (lots of green vegetables/fruits in a salad)
- Snack: A handful of almonds
- Dinner: Kale pesto zucchini noodles
- Breakfast: Power smoothie
- Snack: An avocado
- Lunch: Quinoa burrito bowl
- Snack: A handful of dates
- Dinner: Wild rice mushroom and almond risotto
- Power smoothie (lots of different fruits)
- Breakfast: Chia breakfast pudding
- Snack: ? cup of blueberries
- Lunch: Miso soup with fermented tofu
- Snack: A handful of macadamia nuts
- Dinner: Roasted root vegetables with 4oz salmon
- Chia breakfast pudding
- Breakfast: Quinoa porridge
- Snack: A few slices of cantaloupe
- Lunch: Mexican quinoa salad
- Snack: A handful of dried coconut slices
- Dinner: Pumpkin soup
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: HOW TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO LOSE WEIGHT
This diet will also prevent you from feeling bloated, along with helping with insomnia, kidney stones, poor energy levels, high blood pressure, headaches, diabetes, heart disease, poor memory, weak bones, and muscle pain.
Alkaline diets also support the prevention of cancer, inflammation, treating arthritis and aiding in weight loss.
I wish you all the luck in the world on your journey to feel healthier and happier. Stick to it and you?ll notice massive changes.